Before you book
We ask that you send us a photo of your proposed upholstery project. This is so that we can check its suitable for the time frame you have available. The easiest way is to send Helen a WhatApp photo to 07946 489 611 or message us via Facebook. Alternatively Contact Us via email or make an appointment to visit the workshop for a face to face chat prior to booking.
Class bookings and cancelation policy
Class bookings can be made:
- Online via this website. This secures your place immediately.
- In the workshop. Full payment is required to secure a booking.
- Classes are suitable for age 18+
- Payment must be made in full at the time of booking to confirm your place. We cannot reserve places without payment.
- We take payment by cash, card or PayPal.
- We accept no responsibility for bookings that are held back due to incorrect or invalid payment details being submitted.
Cancellation by you:
- Payments for classes are generally non-refundable. You are welcome to send someone else in your place instead. Just let us know their contact details as soon as possible. Refunds may be given if we are able to re-sell your place.
- Refunds will not be issued if you are unable to complete a class.
- Please note that there are no make-ups for missed sessions if the workshop is over more than one session.
- You have the statutory 14 days to cancel or amend your booking. After this time a 50% refund or the option to switch to another class will be offered, if cancelled more than one month before the class.
- No refunds will be offered less then one month before the class commences.
Cancellation by us:
- In the event of us needing to cancel a class we will give as much notice as possible and will offer you a place on an alternative.
- If this is not suitable then we will offer you a full refund
- Please note that we cannot accept responsibility for any other/3rd party costs or expenses you may have incurred in relation to the original booking.